Comprehensive security management is concentrated in three areas of exploitation – perimeter, remote access and end-users. The service consists of:
- Virus Protection & Remediation – Provides advanced virus, spyware and malware prevention to protect your organization from costly downtime due to virus outbreaks.
- Patch Management – Protects corporate and remote users through a fully automated or targeted approach. This provides criticality assessments of vulnerabilities through continuous monitoring and analysis.
- Patch Distribution – Protects resources through automated or targeted distribution of patches, monitors distribution status, performs root cause analysis and develops fixes along with monthly patch compliance reporting.
CareWorx Security & Protection solutions enable you to consolidate multiple stand-alone IT and security management tools into one. Moving to a CareWorx solution means you simply subscribe to a service. You don’t have to buy, install, configure and monitor multiple tools.
- Safeguard your network infrastructure with 24×7 Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM)– Proactive monitoring and management of your network stops issues before they become time-consuming, expensive problems.
- Integrated reporting for insight into the health of your systems – Access management & reporting functions from a central system.
- Consolidate tools – One automated subscription to meet your security needs, rather than managing and staying up to date on multiple tools being pushed out to every machine accessing your network.