Meeting Your Unique Needs
More than ever, your team is looking for the right devices to help deliver the best care possible. CareWorx end-user devices offer exceptional value, reliability and deliver greater flexibility and efficiency for your team. Whether eMAR, PoC or mobile multifunction device, we recommend the best options that meet your facility’s unique needs.
- A range of medical-grade devices with powerful standard features, designed for durability in a healthcare environment
- Ruggedized consumer-grade mobile devices with antimicrobial protection
- 24×7 device and extended support options
- Flexible, affordable payment plans that can grow with you
Point of Care
CareWorx PoC devices are the ultimate tools for efficiently and accurately capturing information, providing freedom of movement and efficiency gains for your team. They provide the most advanced technology available — ready to use, out of the box — backed by CareWorx experience and personalized support. Whether you VESA-mount your device on a wall, a stand, or opt for hand-held portability we have options to suit your needs.
CareWorx offers mountable eMAR devices with exceptional value and reliability. Our devices offer powerful standard features wrapped in a chassis designed to stand up to the rigors of daily use in a senior care facility.
CareWorx eMAR devices are certified to run whichever electronic medical administration record software you have deployed in your organization.
- Tested, durable devices
- eMAR laptops
- Wi-Fi connectivity options
- eMAR tablets
- Built-in protection against spills
- Antimicrobial surfaces for infection control
- Hot swappable battery capabilities
CareWorx offers a range of Capsa Healthcare mobile computing carts for a completely mobile solution — providing a flexible, durable and configurable nursing station on wheels:
- Point of Care
- Bedside admissions
- Training and education
- Research and other documentation
Food and Beverage Solutions
Senior care communities are looking for new ways to enhance the resident experience and increase staff efficiency. Food and beverage solutions give staff easy ways to communicate menus, while managing important nutrition and dietary information. CareWorx can help with the right hardware and necessary wireless infrastructure.
- Tablets for show plates and meal ordering
- Touchscreen monitors for kitchen prep and menu displays
- Durable, moisture-resistant screens for servery areas
The senior care sector is moving towards mobile devices that can be used for multiple purposes or applications – simplifying life for staff and providing cost savings for organizations. CareWorx can help you navigate this trend and ensure your device selection matches your goals. Common applications used on multipurpose devices include:
- Time and attendance
- Maintenance automation
- Family engagement
- Nurse call systems
- Staff training and engagment